Monday, November 19, 2007

While the cat was away . . . were the mice at play?

Pictures! The first one is sunrise over the St. John River at Oak Point.

And now a word about what you can do with my pictures . . . While I can't support the Creative Commons, I believe others should. Here's the license I chose for my own work:



Creative Commons License


This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

Basically, you can use any of my pictures for your own non-commercial ends. Please mention and link back to me. This license prohibits manipulation of the images or use for profit.

Now that that's out of the way. . .

I went on a wee "vacation" to attend a party in N.S. this past weekend. The pictures speak for themselves, but there are captions anyhow.








N.B. fading into the distance








Entering the Digby Gut, looking back








The Princess of Acadia about to leave Digby










Leaving the Digby Gut (sunset)









A gull of some sort. Looks like a mew-black-band cross to me.

No comments: